- On the NE Culinary Trail
On the NE Culinary Trail
To Be Announced
To Be Announced
To Be Announced
We are happy to announce our association with Ashish Chopra, renowned culinary historian, television host and creator of a series of culinary tours and storytelling sessions about the unique culture and distinct customs of the North East region, home to over 150 tribes. Coming soon an experience never had before!
To get a taste of what's in store, check out these previews:
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in double occupancy (single occupancy attracts a 15% supplement)
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Tea and Dinner)
- Drinking water
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Transportation by SUV (Innova or Xylo)
- Inner Line Permit/Protected Area Permit (for Arunachal Pradesh only)
- Rafting/Camel/Elephant Safari charges
- Porters and mules during trek
- Entry fee to all parks/monuments/folk dances
- English-speaking tour guide
Prices Do Not Include:
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours or extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices include"
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls, medication, visa fees
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Connecting flights, trains or other conveyance
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices valid from 1st October 2016 to 31st March 2018.
- Prices valid for minimum 2 and maximum 4 pax traveling together in one vehicle.
- 50% non-refundable and non-transferrable advance payment to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation with balance due in cash on arrival.
- November to March Pangong Lake Journey will be done in one-day excursion.
- In April and October heaters will be provided in accommodation and vehicle free of charge.
- Our itineraries are conceived for adult travelers above the age of 15. Due to the remote geographical location of our tours, none is suitable for pregnant guests.
About the Guide
"I'm a woman entrepreneur from Austria and run a resort in Goa, India. I have rarely followed
the crowd, have always lived curiously and am unafraid to travel alone. But when the time came
for me to explore India, I wanted someone else to put together a fascinating itinerary and look
after the logistics for me so that I could totally let my hair down and have fun.
It was a huge stroke of good fortune that I found out about Sange Tsering - The Holiday Scout.
Highly knowledgeable about the natural, historical and cultural treasures of Northeast India,
well organized and committed to customer satisfaction in his approach, Sange is more than a
qualified travel guide.
Given his contagious enthusiasm for discovery, Sange encouraged me to try everything and what
started out as a tour quickly became a glorious pursuit of new life experiences which we found
and swallowed whole for eleven straight days! Northeast India is a truly mesmerizing region,
and I will surely return to travel with The Holiday Scout - the guide makes all the difference."
Erika | Austria | Solo Traveller